Conveniently create just the right light for reading, watching TV, or entertaining, with the Lutron Caseta Wireless plug-in lamp dimmer and Pico remote control. The plug-in lamp dimmer simply plugs into a standard outlet and can be used with up to two lamps. Control the lights from anywhere in the room by using the Pico remote control either in your hand, on a tabletop pedestal (sold separately) or by mounting the remote directly to the wall. The remote lets you turn lights on/off as well as brighten or dim them. The remote also includes a button for saving your favorite light level. This dimmer works with up to 300 watts of incandescent or halogen, 100 watts of dimmable LED or dimmable CFL. This kit includes one plug-in dimmer and one Pico remote control. Pico takes (1) CR2032 battery, included in remote.
- PEACE OF MIND: Set lights to automatically adjust with changing seasons so your family always comes back to a well-lit home; Use Smart Away to randomly turn your lights on/off to look like you’re home when you’re away (smart bridge, L-BDG2-WH, required)
- MOST CONNECTED: Caseta connects with more leading smart home devices – including Alexa, Apple HomeKit, the Google Assistant, Serena shades and Sonos – than any other smart lighting control brand (smart bridge required)
- CONTROL YOUR WAY: Caseta puts the smarts in the switch so you can control your lights your way – the free app, your voice, or from the wall. Schedule lights to change at set times, or activate lighting scenes with the touch of a button (bridge required)
- GET MORE, SPEND LESS: 1 Caseta smart switch can control many bulbs at once; Make many bulbs smart, even your existing bulbs; Get smart control of multiple styles of dimmable LED, incandescent and halogen bulbs
- SMART CONTROL OF PLUGIN LAMPS: Simply plugs into a standard outlet and can be used with up to 2 floor or table lamps
- WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL: Use the included wireless Pico remote to turn your lights on, off or dim and brighten with the touch of a button from anywhere in the home
- EASY 3-WAY SETUP: Create a 3-way by mounting the Pico to almost any wall surface without cutting holes or pulling wire, with a Pico bracket (PICO-WBX-ADAPT sold separately). Replace existing 3-way switches by mounting the bracket and Pico over the backbox
- TECHNICAL DETAILS: Works with up to 100Watts of dimmable LED light bulbs/CFL light bulbsor 300Watt incandescent/halogen bulbs; Not rated for low voltage applications (i.e track or landscape lighting)
There are no reviews yet.